Saturday, January 8, 2011

To blog or not to blog..........

I used to be an avid social networking gal and decided 2 years ago that it was becoming way to much of an addiction and taking up way to much of my time so I closed all of my accounts and said goodbye......

So over the past year or more I have become a junky to the Only Parent Chronicles written by "That One Mom".  Her site has kept me feeling close to her.  You see,  just over a year ago I moved 300 miles away.  Not only from her (I am the bff she often mentions in her posts) from but the rest of my life that I had known for 20 years. (these topics are for a later post).

What I have been thinking is blogging myself.  Not only to write my thoughts down for therapy and whatever else this experience may or may not do for my brain, but I thought I could return the favor to That One Mom.  I know she misses me being physically close to her as do I to her.

So as I decide to begin this journey.................here's to you K.   I miss you and love you very much.

3 comments:

  1. I miss you, too! So very much! I hope you enjoy this endeavor as much as I do! I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That one Mom sent me over to your blog. So cool that you two have known each other for so long. I look forward to reading all your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! I am so glad you are here! Love you

    ReplyDelete